Vacuum Shaping VS++
Cellulite Reduction & Skin-Tightening
What is Vacuum Shaping?
Vacuum shaping is a four-in-one treatment that incorporates Radiofrequency, Infrared, Mechanical Vacuum Massage and Lymphatic Drainage.
Cellulite treatment areas could be on the neck (under chin), arms, thighs, buttocks, flank, and abdomen. Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the treatment regime.
Although not a weight-loss treatment, Vacuum Shaping VS++ uses a combination of technologies to contour your body, reducing the trouble spots that diet and exercise can’t reach.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the body, the machine targets stubborn fatty pockets that do not respond to diet and exercise. It is also fantastic for the treatment of cellulite, uneven, sagging or dimpled skin. On the face, the smaller Vacuum Shape VS++ applicator can target a double chin and tone up the chin and jowls.
As we age, our imperfections turn into multi-layered problems. Vacuum Shaping with its combination of infrared and conducted RF (Radio Frequency) energies heat the dermal and the hypodermal (very deep) tissue at precise temperatures within the targeted area and reducing the size of fat cells. Treatment is done in combination with vacuum massage which has specially designed rollers. The mechanical massage smooths out the skin to facilitate safe and efficient heat energy delivery.
This combination of Radiofrequency and infra-red light, aids in new collagen production to tighten sagging and lax skin on both the body and the face (double chin & jowl area).
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- Banana Roll (the fat roll below the buttocks)
- Love handles
- Bra bulges
- Bat wings
- Man boobs
- Muffin Top
- Fat pockets around the knees
- Sagging skin on the body
Other advantages of Vacuum Shaping VS++
- It’s safe for all skin types.
- It can be used in combination with other treatment modalities
- Treatments can be tailored to individual needs
- They can be adapted as long-term maintenance treatments to prolong and maintain treatment results
- There is no downtime after a Vacuum Shape VS++ treatment, and one can return to work and regular activity immediately
Vacuum Shaping can also be used as a programme to assist patients who are on dramatic weight loss programmes. Vacuum Shaping VS++ helps to recontour and assist the body in adjusting to its new shape.
We recommend four – six sessions for ultimate results.
- Improvement of appearance of cellulite and circumferential reduction.
- Improved circulation and improvement in minor muscle aces and spasms.
- Increased lymphatic drainage.
- Increased cellular metabolism.
- Stimulation of fibroblast activity.
- Reduction in loose skin volume and structure.
- Improved collaged synthesis and shrinking.
- Metabolic reactions increasing in adipose tissue.